Wednesday 5 October 2011

Two weeks ago tonight

Watch this beautiful tribute to Troy Davis:

http://t.co/shEM5jkp

I really don't know what to write on here any more. I feel my efforts are more powerful on Twitter. I aim to spend about an hour each day retweeting important information relating to the abolition of the death penalty. In order to be able to do this long term I make sure it is in the early evening if possible, so I get my sleep and don't burn out.

There is too much to say and my mind is a jumble. There are some new blogs on my side bar now though. Have a look at them.

Ed Pilkington of the Guardian has been covering this. The FT seems to have looked the other way for two weeks' solid now. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...