Saturday 22 February 2014

3 work placements

Now I am up to 3 regular work experience placements. Oxfam Online, No 2 Things helping with workshops and general management, and using a saw and big secateurs at the gardens of the SCEEC by the Power Station in Didcot.

That last one is monthly. The first session was today and is just what I need: fresh air, sunshine and wind. We volunteers are told exactly what to do, but have the freedom to walk around and get lost too, which is what I did. I took some time out with a collegue to watch the wildlife from a hide. So peaceful and beautiful. My face is burning from the sunshine.

I have 3 more potential placements I am working on. When each one works out I will write about them. Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...