Friday 6 February 2015

Sharing our parents - Lost mini films

Parents

I shared my mother with the local cafe recently. I actually gave her to the owner to look after her while I took my car round to the car park. I came back to find her at a table and being greeted with kisses. That's a real Didcot welcome.

When friends of mine have their relatives at village events I try to spend time with them. Someone else's parents are the next best thing to my own.

Mini films

I have lost my latest phone which has my short films on it. Including one of T and my mother in law talking. He had come home on a flying visit so she wasn't expecting him to appear in her kitchen. I stood there and filmed while they chatted.

My unplanned films are precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...